Eligibility for HCS:
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for HCS.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but not older than 42 years of age for HCS.
Remember (About HCS Exam) :
- It is conducted in two phases; the HCS Preliminary Examination consisting of two papers and HCS Mains consisting of written test and Viva Voice test.
- Age relaxation is given in various categories; for HCS exam the number of attempts for general candidates for HCS exam is three, ex-service men category candidates are allowed for three more attempts in HCS exam.
- Candidates are eligible for HCS interview only if they get 45% in aggregate of all subjects in HCS main exams.
- The technique of interview for HCS is a conversation which intends to assess the mental qualities of the candidate, and his suitability and appropriateness for HCS posts