Himachal Civil Services Exam (HAS) is a combined competitive examination held by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of different services and post.
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for HAS.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but not older than 35 years of age for HAS.
- It is conducted in two phases; the Preliminary Examination consisting of two papers and Mains consisting of written test and Viva Voice test.
- Age relaxation is given in various categories; the number of attempts for general candidates is three, ex-service men category candidates are allowed for three more attempts.
- Candidates are eligible for interview only if they get 45% in aggregate of all subjects.
- The technique of interview is a conversation which intends to assess the mental qualities of the candidate.
- Special doubt clearing sessions
The Academy invites successful candidates and specialized experts for each subject to take special classes under the guidance of Success Guru Naveen Pruthi to help students ward off their doubts and bring more clarity in subjects.
- Weekly objective and subjective test with explanations:
The Academy conducts weekly tests to assess the preparation level of students and help them enhance their knowledge and learning with the proper explanation on each topic by subject matter experts.
- Weekly Current Affairs Analysis class
Current Affairs and Weekly News Analysis class provides students with exhaustive coverage and in-depth analysis of current issues and news
- Special Himachal GK classes
Special classes are conducted in the academy to discuss the current news and basic general knowledge topics with the students
- Study Material (Available both in Hindi and English medium)
The academy offers well-researched study material both in English and Hindi medium
- Test Series (Currently available for Prelims)
Our Test Series provides a splendid opportunity for all those who are ready to take their preparation for HAS exam against thousands of dedicated Civil Services Aspirants.
- The overarching feature of our HAS course is the Interview guidance program
Brain Tree IAS Academy houses a panel of psychologists, personality experts, subject-experts and retired civil servants who conduct mock-interviews, scientifically examine the candidates and give valuable suggestions that instill unbeatable confidence in candidates for the HAS | PCS | HCS interview.