Himachal Civil Services Exam (HAS) is a combined competitive examination held by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for recruitment of different services and post.
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for HAS.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but not older than 35 years of age for HAS.
- It is conducted in two phases; the Preliminary Examination consisting of two papers and Mains consisting of written test and Viva Voice test.
- Age relaxation is given in various categories; the number of attempts for general candidates is three, ex-service men category candidates are allowed for three more attempts.
- Candidates are eligible for interview only if they get 45% in aggregate of all subjects.
- The technique of interview is a conversation which intends to assess the mental qualities of the candidate.