PCS Exam is one of the coveted exam and service for all Punjab youths. Brain Tree realizes this intensity and that is why imparts best PCS Coaching and training in Chandigarh by producing top rankers we have established ourselves as best PCS Academy / Institute in the field of civil services.
Through proper guidance and mentoring, we have been able to produced top rankers in PCS and our students are serving as SDMs/ DSPs at different places in Punjab.
Senior and veteran facultyPunjab Civil Service Exam (PCS) is a combined competitive examination held by Punjab Public Service Commission for recruitment of different services and posts for state administrations like PCS, ie PCS (ex) DSP, Tehsildar etc.
Eligibility for PCS exams :
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for PCS.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of online application form to apply for PCS.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of the online application form to apply for PCS exams.
- PCS exam is conducted in two phases; PCS Preliminary Examination which consists of two papers and PCS Mains which consists of written test and Viva Voice test.
- The candidates should have attained the age of 21 years but should be not older than 38 for PCS.
- The number of attempts for the examination of PCS is four. Ex-service men category candidates have the relaxation of three more attempts for PCS examination.
- Candidates are eligible to appear in the PCS viva voice` only if he/she gets 45% in aggregate of all subjects, including 33% in Punjabi.